Friday, April 29, 2011

4th Treatment - Almost Done

Hey everyone.  Well, it's Friday.  One more day till I fly the coup and get back home.  I can't wait.  It's been ok here.  The staff here is great.  And my room isn't bad (cable could be better though).  But I really wanna go home.

Been pretty tried since I got here.  Probably cause there is nothing for me to do.  I watch TV or my DVD player all day.  Not the most stimulating thing to do.  Amy and I did play chess yesterday, was a tie.  Don't think either one of us was really focusing on the game.  All of a sudden we look down at the board and we are both in check.  We made it a tie.

Been playing Backgammon at night with Dad.  Manage to win a game from time to time, but have a hard time focusing.

Other than that, things are pretty status quo.  The only new thing is that 2 week protocol seems to be working out.  I'm just hoping it stays this way.  I would love to be done in October.  Then I can do some traveling.  Our first 2 trips are already planned.  Charlotte to meet my Godson (Wade) and then Indianapolis to meet my nephews (Jeremy and Parker).

Hope everybody else is doing ok.  I'll post more once I get home.  Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment