Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back to work


Hey everybody, it’s been a couple days since the last post, so I thought I’d give everyone an update.  I am doing much better.  The nausea has passed and the bone pain from the Neulasta has gone too.  Still have some pain in my leg, but not nearly what I was having.  It’s been so good that I am proud to say that it has been a full week since I’ve had to take a Percocet.  For the aches and pains, Excedrin Tension (the one without aspirin) seems to be working pretty good.

Other than that, I am back to work, and they couldn’t be more helpful to me.  They figured out how the short-term disability is going to work while I’m out of the office and in the hospital every 6 weeks and even how to work the days I’m out for my outpatient treatments.  Everyone has been just great.  I will never say that Watson is only about the bottom line.  After this “experience”, I’ve learned that Watson truly cares for it’s employees, and the fact that I work on a team where we truly care for each other and am willing to go the distance for each other.

I hope everyone else is doing well and I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts and love.  I truly have amazing friends and family.  Thank you everybody and I’ll post again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Post again soon... I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering "is he OK" for the past several days. Glad Watson is working with you - until the proverbial shit hits the fan, you never can tell how the boss is going to react.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go fishing, Scott... Should be a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete