Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick Update

Hey everyone.  Just a quick update.  Doing ok, but the pain in my leg is back.  Not as bad as before yet.  Able to get away with Excedrin during the day, but back to taking Vicodin at night.  Sucks.  But at least it's not like before.  Here's hoping that it will go away again soon.  It'll be great once they do surgery to remove the tumor all together.  Be nice to go through the day with no pain.  Kinda forget what that's like.  Just gotta keep telling myself........it could be so much worse.

Good night everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Scott and Amy...,
    This is Rachel, one if Amy's friends. My family and I have been praying for both of you. I am glad that you had a few days without much pain! Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the updates! On a side note...find out which anti nausea meds they are giving you. When I was on chemotherapy they gave me Zofran, and it gave me a serious headache! Not saying it's the cause, but it may be?

    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Scott...
    I just wanted to send you a quick message to tell you I am thinking of you, and glad to hear you are doing well.
    You are very lucky to have so many people standing behind you, and to be so loved!
    Take Care,
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the coolest ever! You are my supa hero, can I borrow your cape?!

    ReplyDelete