Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chemo #1 - Finally Done

Hello all - Amy here. Your comments are so kind, inspiring and meaninful - thank you so much for your love. A special note to my friends - many of you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Scott, yet you take the time to pray for him and send him love and well wishes. I've always known I'm so blessed as to have amazing friends - friends who have shown me more love than I had ever hoped to have. Thank you for being so amazing to the man who means the world to me. I love you all more than ever.

On to the man of the hour - Chemo #1 is officially, finally done. He had his Neulasta shot this afternoon, completing this two-day outpatient session. He now gets a break for the rest of this week and another two, and then begins a five-day inpatient session (with the exception of a couple blood work appointments). He's doing good, all things considered. He is very nauseous and battling with other stomach issues, but thankfully, none of the issues are too severe. Hopefully, beginning tomorrow, he will start to feel better.

We'll check in later this week. I hope you all are having a wonderful week.

Thank you again,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment